Welcome

New on the blog?? Welcome to Black Velvet Shoes!

This is just a place for me to be a bit creative - Mother is an avid fan of blogging and has tried to get me to blog for ages, so here goes :-) - expect rants, raves, reviews... experience the opinions and reflections that is Black Velvet Shoes, or namely, me! (That last line sounds like an ad, I know :-))

Why the odd title, you say?? Well, it took me AGES to think of something to title my blog and anything I typed looked either corny or totally weird. This is the name I settled on. I really like shoes (unfortunately wearing them is another matter) and I have this pair that I'm training myself to wear - yes, that last expression makes me sound like I have training wheels, but seriously, one cannot simply step into a pair of six-inch heels and walk like a model :-) - and they are, of course, black velvet!! So in essence, the name is a wish...

Anyhow, enjoy, laugh, be "OK, that's weird..." - this is *drumroll* Black Velvet Shoes!!

Charlotte T.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Latest Edition to the Family

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry about not updating the blog recently - a lot of things have been happening and life is just full on!

Anyway... some news for you all...

We have a new puppy!!!

His name is Mr Bingley (we love P&P :-)) and he's a Shih Tzu. He's about 8 weeks old and very confident and happy. We call him Bing for short - if only he could sing Now You Has Jazz...


Here he is!!! So very cute...


Here is is with Mum - he loves her! He won't come for anyone else yet...

Hope you like him!

Charlotte T.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love P&P! Your puppy is so adorable! Calling him Bing for short is really cute!

    ReplyDelete